STANDARD SHIPPING POLICIES:
- Must be of age according to the state of purchase.
- We ship to U.S. territories and possessions, including Puerto Rico, Guam, U.S. Virgin Islands and overseas military APO/FPO addresses.
- We are based in a tax free zone in the Dominican Republic; therefore U.S. taxes are not applied to your order. Purchaser is responsible for remitting any taxes and duties to the appropriate authorities.
- Maximum order is 50 cigars. Due to United States international customs restrictions individuals are only allowed to receive 50 cigars at a time. Since most cigar boxes contain 20-25 cigars your orders are limited to 2 boxes. If you would like to order more than 50 cigars, you need to process multiple orders or contact us and we will arrange each package or set up the best deal for you.
- For automatics orders placed on cigarbyhand.com, we only makes dispatches addressed to natural persons, not corporations.
- If you are a licensed distributor or store you can order the amount of cigars you require. Take into consideration that you will have to take care of shipping costs and custom duties. Shipping costs will be approximately 10% of your purchased value or much less. A quote will be provided before you place the order. These orders will be shipped in consolidated containers by sea or in boxes by air and once in the United States they will be shipped to its final destination. if you choose consolidated containers by sea, you will be receiving your order in approximately 20 - 25 days after the order has been placed; 10 days of production and about 15 days of shipping time to the broker warehouse in Miami. Please consider the shipping time and cost from the broker warehouse to you.
- Please allow 5 days for customization plus shipping time.
SHIPPING CHARGES AND DELIVERY SCHEDULE
Premium cigars are perishable goods and require controlled humidity, plague and temperature conditions so it is vital that we deliver to you from Cigarbyhand.com manufacturers aging rooms, the fastest way possible. This is why we have partnered with FEDEX and the manufacturers.
Expedited Delivery: International Priority to arrive within 1-3* business days. Most orders are shipped via FEDEX within two days of receipt (in-stock items) and 5 days (personalized items) to arrive within 3-7* business days. Flat Rate: $29.99**
*Delivery times are taken from the FEDEX website and our experience. Add 1 or 2 business days for Hawaii, Alaska, and remote rural locations.
**Rates are subject to change without notice.
FEDEX business days do NOT include Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
FEDEX will NOT deliver your package unless someone is available to sign for it.
PICKUP: In order to retrieve your package you MUST present your Order Summary or your ID.
For contact purposes FEDEX requires a phone number where they can contact the person receiving the package in case of any inconvenience or the person is not present to pick up the package. Cigarbyhand.com provides this phone number to FEDEX in the designated order.
Cigarbyhand.com requires a "shipping" address, which is not necessarily the same as the "billing" address. You may add a separate shipping address and may add several shipping addresses that will be saved on your profile. This is particularly useful Your profile can be updated to change the billing address and shipping addresses, its corresponding shipping address will be automatically updated as well. All other shipping addresses and preferences will remain unchanged.
All shipments Freight on Board (FOB) Dominican Republic. Risk of loss is on the Purchaser during transport and shipment. Title to, and ownership of all goods passes from Seller to the Purchaser in the Dominican Republic, and the Purchaser takes all responsibility for the shipment. By arranging for transportation of the goods, Cigarbyhand.com is providing a service to, and acting on behalf of Purchaser. By utilizing this service from Seller, Purchaser is representing that he/she is acting in a fashion compliant with his/her local and state laws regarding the purchase, transportation, and delivery of the goods.
The Purchaser represents that he/she is of lawful age and has obtained any required permission, paid any required fees, is working through properly licensed intermediaries where required, is legally entitled to take possession of the goods and is legally entitled to take quantities ordered.
SHIPPING OUTSIDE OF THE USA
Currently we only ship cigars to consumers within the USA and it's territories. All shipping fees are applicable only to the USA and it’s territories. However, if contacted personally at email@example.com, a quote can be arranged with FEDEX for your package’s destination. Fees will vary depending on orders and destinations. International Shipping requirements such as quantity of cigars per order change according to every country. The buyer is responsible for being compliant with his/her country’s laws regarding purchase, transportation, and delivery of the goods.